Sunday, November 6, 2011

Menu Planning Monday Crockpot Style

With three queen size quilts and a 70 by 70 quilt to finish quickly before Thanksgiving this sounded like a perfect time for this challenge
This whole week I will be using my crockpot. 
Some of my menu items I have posted recipes for in the past so I have linked to them. 
One is a recipe online- but I might post my own as I think I want the potato soup a little different. 
I will post other recipes that I use this week as the days come up.

Monday
Chicken Pot Pie** I do finish this off in the oven but I cook it in the crockpot to start

Tuesday 

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday 
Pork Roast, Carrots, Potatoes

Saturday 
Chili and Cornbread

Sunday 
BBQ sausages, Queso, Salsa and chips

**(premake chicken fryer in crockpot Sunday for Pot Pie and Soup)

For More menu planning ideas please see OrgJunkie
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24