Sunday, February 2, 2014

Quilt Tops and Weekend Projects

Pez Candy Quilt top finished. This customer came to me with a quilt project her and her mom were working on together. The Pez candy was something that her and her son have in common. Her mother has passed away and she decided she would hire me to do the task. She said her mother was an avid quilter so I sure hope my quilt will meet the test. I would not call my self avid. I am still learning for sure.
This was another quilt top I finished this weekend. I love this story too. Its a valentines gift that a girl friend is giving her boyfriend. What a sweet gift with all his shirts!
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24