Wednesday, January 29, 2014

January Quilt Orders

Back in December I had a request for 6 Vanderbilt Quilts for a customer for her 2 nieces and 4 nephews. I was unable to accomplish them in December but she was good with having them by the end of January. These quilts are always a little more challenging because they require more backing so when you have so many orders you have to purchase flannel online- i needed 24 yards! Then another challenge was this crazy weather and being able to pin the quilts outside. Thankfully we had a warmer day and I took advantage of it and pinned them all in one day. That was a lot of work. I think its really neat to see how they all are similar yet very different too. I hope they love their gifts!
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24