Saturday, December 21, 2013

23 Christmas Quilts in 40 days

This quilt was made for a principal at a local elementary school that had to retire for medical reasons. I was honored to be asked to make this quilt from their school shirts.


The Magnolia Historical Society lost two members within a months time of each other so I made two quilts one for each husband as a way to show that we loved and cared for these women very much and for their spouses during their time of sorrow.
I am thankful to the people who signed the quilts to make it even more special, they were presented in public at our Hometown Christmas event then given to the husbands at our monthly meeting.
This is the first time I have made a quilt using photo paper, I think it turned out really nice and it will be a great option for future quilt orders
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24