Friday, September 2, 2016

Jewels for Quilting Customers

This is a quilt for a customer that I had last Christmas. She is a friend of a local teacher I had worked with. She ordered a quilt but told me to put it at the very end of my list as orders came in this summer. I told her about my machine issue, extra orders that came in after hers, she wasn't worried, she kept letting me delay her order. This one required a bit more work then normal. Some of the shirts were in rough shape. There were three tanks that really had to be rearranged with pieces of blank shirt backs. 
I am super thankful for understanding people. She still asks how he is doing, prays for him etc. I have two other orders from her. I am truly grateful.
I still absolutely love this fabric. It is so pretty~
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24