Friday, September 2, 2016

Fathers Clothing Memory Quilts

A customer contacted me and wanted to take her father's clothing and create a memory quilt for her mother. When I contacted her to mail the quilt she let me know her mother had passed.
By that time the quilt had arrived and she decided her sister would treasure the quilt and would give it to her.
I had enough clothing left that I immediately knew what to do. I made a duplicate quilt for her to be able to keep.
She wrote today and stated, "Your sewing is one of the finest that I have ever seen. (not kidding)"
Very sweet. I don't always make quilts for free, but once in a while a story touches my heart. 
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24