Friday, September 2, 2016

Friend's Mother's Memory Quilt

I have a friend that I have never actually met. We became friends online. She was so supportive when my mother passed a few years ago. Recently she lost hers and I offered to make a free quilt. I admire the family so much. She sent a box of clothing, told me the color her mother loved and I did the rest.
I had bought this flannel backing to make a quilt for my own mother before she passed. I was never given that opportunity. So it has sat. Its a beautiful Debbie Mumm print. It was the perfect fit for her quilt. Very garden like. I hope and pray it provides comfort in the coming months and years. There is nothing quite like a mama.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24