Monday, August 1, 2016

My Favorite Thing

Deciding on a favorite item was very difficult, it really depends on if I am cooking, cleaning, helping with kids, doing something for myself or quilting. Since I seem to really quilt a lot  these days I chose a quilting item. 

Fiskars Donna Dewberry Collection Easy-To-Read Ruler

I truly cannot live without this ruler while quilting. In fact I probably buy two or more a year because I use them so much I wear the painted markings right off of them. I love this ruler. It is truly perfect for all the Tshirt and Memory quilts I make. I love using it in combination with my rotary cutter and self healing mat. It makes life so much easier. I have made over 300 quilts in the last 8 years and I can tell you I used one of these rulers on every single one. 
Feel free to browse my shop and check out some of my items. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24