Monday, August 15, 2016

Let's Get Crafty

I love Pinterest Ideas
Sometimes I have good intentions and not enough time.
Sometimes I try something new because a customer requests something special
That is the case with these pillows. My customer wanted to save a robe that her mom had worn. I used some of it in her memory quilt, which I had been doing a while, however I hadn't made many pillows that involved an envelope type back as well as clothing on the front. 
I think they turned out beautifully. I do want to purchase a pinking shear rotary blade as I think it might make it a little easier for edges not to fray on the inside. That would have been a great Pinterest tip.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24