Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pipes are a Pain Sometimes

Well today I went out to give the livestock some water and part way through I had no pressure. I thought gosh that is strange, well I am super thankful that my husband had been right there fixing the fence because I blew the pipe he had just fixed. Gosh darn thing!
So we finished up the fence, hauled water to the animals and then later ran to town for better glue and a fitting to help with this repair. I am happy to say in the future I can turn this black knob to shut the back water off and still have water to the house if it happens again. Good to know..
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24