Monday, July 16, 2012

My Queen Size Quilt

This is my fabric selection for the queen size quilt I want to make for our bed
I wanted blues, creams, greens, blacks, gray and browns. I looked at lots of quilts online and never found the perfect one.
I had a $50 credit to fabric.com so I can do the whole queen quilt for about $70. I still need to decide on what kind of blocks or pattern I would like to do. I thought about a disappearing nine patch maybe? I am not quite sure
I had this already. Originally I was going to just take this 108 wide fabric and make a coverlet for the bed but I decided I really wanted a quilt that was pretty for the winter, mine has fallen apart. So this will be the backing. I love the rich chocolate brown and the scroll print.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24