Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Broken Frog

My broken frog. It had a hidden message that year. My husband and I were separated and I had flown to Texas to get the kids so I could have them for Christmas. He had temporary custody and we were looking at divorce. That Christmas my mom got me a couple of items that had scripture on them. My husband and I were really trying to work things out. I think my mom knew that we just needed healing over his mother's death. It had taken a toll on me to care for her. The frog says All things grow with love. Without it I g-a-i-n nothing! 1 Corinthians 13  I will admit that it brought tears to my eyes and I knew she was telling me to move back home. I did 2 weeks later.Thus the tears tonight over this material thing that might not be able to be fixed since its hollow inside.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24