Monday, July 23, 2012

Our Weekend of Relaxing

I was starting to feel the stress of the summer. I don't get a break from the kids at all so I needed a day to just relax. I had originally planned for my husband to take the kids and my daughters friend to a water park that we had tickets to, it turned out they all pretty much demanded I go to. It was a nice day to enjoy the sunshine. The weather was great! I am thankful my husband took the day off.

We were house sitting again so we got to enjoy a pool and bbq on Saturday. The kids had a great time. We had planned to go to the beach but we were all pretty burnt from the previous day so I thought a pool day was a better way to go.

We had invested 2 dollars in some water toys and picked up some food and better sunscreen, then we came back to our house and watched Mission Impossible 3 which we had rented from the library.

Sunday we enjoyed a day of movies, the kids decided even though we could use the pool again they had enough sun. The guys went to see the new Batman movie and us girls went to see Ice Age 3. It was a nice weekend with very little chores and actual work.
. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24