Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Today's progress

Today I got up very sore from yesterday's workout. I managed to get most of a twin size Tshirt quilt done. I need the outside borders and its finished. I hope to get up early tomorrow to get the quilt top done and the backing made so the quilt can be pinned before I have to go get our daughter from a friends and go visit a while with my cousin's wife and children. It seems so hard to make time to see them and they live within an hours drive from us.
This afternoon I made time to take the boys to see the Lorax. I think over all it was a cute kids movie. I will be honest in that I really didn't like it all that much. It might have had something to do with the fact that I was so exhausted that I had trouble staying awake during portions of it. It was still nice to just get out with them and it not even cost us $10. That will be all we do for Spring Break.
Tonight the 4 of us went to the school to work out again. I did not want to go. I was so sore. I think I pulled the muscle on the interior of my upper thigh. Regardless I did not give up. I went and I walked the 2 miles and then ran part of the last lap, walked, ran some more, walked and ran the rest so that I ran in total the 400 meters I ran yesterday. I could not believe how much harder it was today. Now my lower back is sore and the interior of both my upper thighs near the bone are sore but I plan to still try and make it home tomorrow in time to run.
We are ending the evening by watching Jack and Jill with the boys. For some reason I thought it was rated R, its not its rated PG. I do like Adam Sandler so I hope its a good movie. Hope you are having a great week!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24