Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Versatile Blog Award


Today I received a message that Cynthia Anne at The Truth Blog was awarding with a Versatile Blog Award. That is really a great way to describe my Blog.
I went to her link to see what the rules are.. this is something commonly done among Bloggers..

The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person that nominated you with a link back to them.Thanks Cynthia Anne!!!!!!

2. Tell 7 things about yourself. (see below)

3. Pass this award on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know that they’ve received an award.


So 7 Things about myself
1. I have a passion for Christ and love sharing that with others
2. I love being a wife and work hard to be a Proverbs 31 Woman
3. I have three amazing children and enjoy being able to be a Stay at Home Mom so that I have more time with them.
4. I love to quilt and enjoy trying to grow by business on  Etsy  and through Facebook 
5. l love to read, when I have spare time. I am currently in the middle of Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilts series, I am currently reading the Christmas Quilt.
6. I love watching movies
7. I struggle to keep a clean house, that is probably my biggest fault in life, but I am working at getting better at that. I did great prior to having kids and a husband, esp the kids part. SO I truly know it is possible.

Thank you again for this award I hope to continue to be Versatile, I enjoy blogging about many topics, not just faith and quilting..


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24