Sunday, January 1, 2012

Menu Planning Monday


I am very excited for 2012. I think it will bring about some great things! For example we are changing some planning. We made a menu from Jan 1st - Feb 5th. I love the download that Organizing Junkie has on her site for Menu Planning. It allows you to fill in your menu on one side and list your groceries needed on the other. Its perfect for my Planning Board in the Kitchen.

Monday
Turkey Tacquitos with Homemade guacomole or Tostada

Tuesday
Waffles with Homemade Blueberry Syrup

Wednesday 
Spaghetti with mushrooms and Spinach sauce and Garlic Bread

Thursday 
Bean and Cheese Burritos- with tomatoes, guacomole etc for Paul and I

Friday
Make Your Own French Bread Pizza

Saturday
Faijitas- after helping Paul's sister move

Sundays
Taco Salads- use leftover fajita meat




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24