Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Wells Style

New Year's Eve started with Kenzei giving Stout, her dog a bath. I came out to see she was using a lint brush to clean up extra hair off him. I just kind of had to laugh

Her and Stout enjoying each other while Daddy works on a new house for stout

While outside I noticed our GrapeFruit Tree has its first fruits. Sure hope it does not freeze again, it would be nice to have some grapefruit.
The beginning framing of Stout's house

Coming Along, he is really putting some time into this. I thought he would just throw it together.

Just need the roof and the front opening now

Stout getting on top of the house

New Year's Eve Tradition for us is to have a Fry night. We make Chicken Tenders, okra, mushrooms, fried pickles, zucchini, onion rings, french fries, shrimp. Lots of Yummy food. I am so thankful for the warmer weather. I was getting on to Paul for being bare foot, then I look down and see Jakob's feet in just socks..nice with the wet ground below him. We had a good night, we didn't get to play any games but they shot off a few fireworks and watched Kung Foo Panda 2. I only got half way through and turned it, it was 1:30.

Our first photo for 2012

The funniest photo. Paul and Pilsner yawning at the same time. Pilsner also wanted Jakob's Root Beer Float which you could not see in the photo. Hope you had a great night to wrap of 2011. Many Blessings for 2012. Happy New Year


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24