Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas

Stockings set out the night before. I am thankful I had thought to put these together Thur afternoon, we stayed a little late at our friends on Christmas Eve. I am also thankful I had a couple things for Kenzei that would not fit in hers, otherwise my stocking would have been empty.


Jakob, Paul and Pilsner were the first up. I think this is a great picture too!

We are all finally warm and ready to open stockings and gifts. I had eaten something at SOS Saturday afternoon that made me pretty sick, so all I wanted was to be warm, the dog agreed.


One of Kenzei's favorites from her stocking.

One of Zekaryah's favorites from his stocking- an Astro's watch

Pilsner feeling left out, but he's smart that is an electric blanket he is fully laying on!

Things they all really liked



The game Jakob went to Black Friday for. He is very thankful that my dad bought this for him! It was all that was on his wish list this year. Nice to have such a small wish list too.

Paul enjoying a game Jakob got for Christmas- called Bop It XL

The one thing Zekaryah wanted- and he got two of them this large one and a smaller one that had two guns. Perfect because all three kiddos can play.
We are very thankful for the extra that the Lord provided this season, esp the food box that included a turkey. We just enjoyed it tonight. We were thankful to his work for providing a small ham. It was big enough to provide us two meals.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24