Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday

Part of my 31 Days to Clean project..the room the boys share- which is really Jakob's. I honestly get tired of cleaning their rooms. I really don't understand why Jakob cannot for the life of him keep a sheet on his bed either.
They are throw and go kids. That is the only way I can explain it.

This is a huge chore

They stash stuff under the bed to make it appear a little cleaner. I really dislike this space. I do however have a great plan for it.

After 2.5 hours, thank goodness for a Free movie from Blockbuster- I have a part way clean and organized room. It has never been this organized. Everything has a spot. This side is for games, legos and the few stuffed animals/books he treasures.

This side houses all of his clothes and his shoes will go underneath

I washed some sheets and his quilt, he now has a made bed. Maybe I can charge him if I have to make it daily? Underneath you will notice green totes- these hold all of Zekaryah's clothes, all organized by type in hopes that it will stay clean. See Jakob there on his bed- hmm wonder why? Well he can't find his desk!! Neither can I.

This bookcase is a treasured possession of mine. I was a little upset we could not evacuate with it. My dad made it for me when I was little. It is very simple and plain but I love it. It went to college with me, it has stored toys, books, baby clothes, just about everything. We have shared some miles together and the kids have with it also.

Remember that desk I told you about? Its somewhere under here. I had intended to finish his room today but frankly I am exhausted. So it will sit and wait for me until tomorrow. Kind of depressing since it puts me a tad behind but I know it will get done. I am determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24