Wednesday, May 25, 2011

WordFilled Wednesday

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. 
Philippians 4:13
I can tell you with certainty that the Lord helped me get this quilt done. It measures 68 by 68 and holds 16 Theater Shirts. I had finished a quilt Tuesday morning and then started this one, so it was truly done in one day. I really wanted to get this in the mail early in the week so that it will arrive on time for graduation. It was a last minute order like the other two I did this week. On this one I used a blue for the binding instead of dark gray or black like normal in order to draw the blue out of the quilt from the 4 shirts.

This was my favorite block of the quilt, I love challenges with shirts like this one. There was no way to not include the sleeves of this shirt because the designer placed the graphics so high up. They surely are always a challenge to me but I love it when I pull it off and it looks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24