Wednesday, May 18, 2011

WordFilled Wednesday

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights." (James 1:17)
This weekend we spent time finally getting the pool up. I am thankful that we received an extra check that helped this become possible, see we lacked the money for the chemicals for the pool, so it has been sitting since just after Easter. With the warmer weather and no ac in the living areas of the house, it has been pretty miserable. The last few days have been much nicer though, and the kids have taken advantage of the pool the last two days. I came out to let them know it was time to come inside for the night and they decided to give me a pose for my thankful blog.. I felt this one worked too. This was a perfect gift to them. It will also be a perfect gift for me too, as I can send them outside in the heat of the day to cool off and I can also use it to get some much needed deep cleaning done this summer. The Lord may not have provided windows just yet, I am not sure why, but I am thankful for this provision, I think in some ways they will enjoy it even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24