Saturday, April 2, 2011

Purex Complete With Zout Satin Remover Review

Purex Complete with Zout combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout stain remover.


Purex complete with Zout contains three powerful stain fighting enzymes. Each enzyme targets a different type of stain.
http://cdn2.purexinsiders.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/triple-enzyme-graphic.png
  Purex Complete with Zout can be used as both a pretreater and a detergent making it great for every day laundry and heavily soiled loads.
For Normal wash loads, use it as you would a normal detergent.
For really tough stains, pour a little directly on the stain and rub into the fabric. Let it sit for 5 minutes before putting it in the washer. 
 It will work in any type of washing system.

The Purex Complete with Zout Fresh Morning Burst and Free and Clear fragrance bottles. 

You can get this NEW product at stores such as Walmart, Target, Kroger and Publix. 
I must say personally that I loved the Purex Complete with Zout. I chose to try the Free and Clear version. I had a stain on a quilt that I was working on and I did the pre treatment method. I waited the allotted time after rubbing some in, and then added some to the wash as well. The stain really did come out. It also helped with those socks that never seem to come fully clean. Watch for future posts as I will host a giveaway for a coupon for your own free bottle to try this wonderful new product.

**I was not paid for my opinion, I was given a bottle of the product to try and then post my honest opinion of this new product. **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24