Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Genius Quilt and a Donation of Proceeds

Purchase this quilt and the funds are donated for a great cause. You can get purchasing info at my ETSY page.

Discovery and Learning Baby Quilt Custom Made Sale of Quilt is donated to a great cause

This is a custom made quilt, yours can have your own family name or babies name on it- included in the price. It can also be made without a name.

This quilt sale will be completely (minus the cost of shipping) DONATED to my friend Joy, who's son has pars planitis in both eyes. This requires many doctor visits, medications, and other situations in which extra money is needed. She is a Sahm and I would like to help. I felt the Lord speak to me as I traveled the journey of her Blog. If you would like to read about her please convo with me and I will share with you how your purchase can bless this family.

This is a great playmat for new babies ranging from 5 months on. The cognitive stimulation is wonderful for their little growing brains. All the colors, shapes etc...
This particular playmat was made square because mommy wanted it for her little one's belly time. It measures about 42 inches. I also can make them rectangular if that is preferred.

It is also embroidered with a last name rather than a first name so that it can be used for future babies.

I use Warm and Natural Batting in all my quilts.

This quilt is backed with ABC flannel fabric which is soft and cuddly, or it can be made with a solid flannel.

It has a black and white polka dot handmade binding on it.



It comes from a smoke free home. Again this is a custom made quilt, it takes under 2 weeks for your order to be ready once details are finalized. Please contact me to know what you need and I will alter this listing to for you.
 

1 comment:

  1. Friend, I am sitting here speechless. The Lord bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24