Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teeny Bopper Quilt Order

New Quilt Order Finished. I am calling this a Teeny Bopper Quilt. I will admit I was a little worried when I saw that some of the Tshirts were print from top to bottom, however, this morning I woke up at 5:30 and had a plan. I love it!
The top and bottom blocks are roughly 14 X 20 inches. Where the middle 6 blocks are 14 inches square. It really helped give this quilt a different look.
I was a little worried when I was cutting the shirts because they were awfully thin, but that worked out too with a nice interfacing. Thankfully I had some lightweight on hand- its a little thicker than what I normally use and it really supported the shirts nicely. The customer wanted black on the front and black flannel. Very fitting because the shirts really stand out.
It is nearly 50 inches wide by 85 long. I chose to use a 2.5 in strip just to make the quilt a little wider to balance out the length. Its a nice throw size.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24