Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tackle it Tuesday


The Lord shall give me strength.. That he did. I got this 12 Tshirt Quilt done in 3 1/2 hours. I could not start on it until well after 7, maybe closer to eight and its now almost 11:30.
Lessons I learned- don't promise a quilt in a week give myself two just in case.
Dont count on someone else to help with homework and think you have more time than you do..lol
Menu planning is wonderful and it can be bent. The kids had their own ideas of what they were having for dinner, it worked just fine too.
I managed to get this picture Wed morning, so I added it to the post
Pictures don't work well when you don't have help with holding the quilt.
Hard work is worthwhile so I can spend the entire day at a High School Field Trip that I was asked to attend by my oldest.. I am so excited, neither of us has been to the museum so it will be a first together.
Most importantly if something really has to be done the Lord really will work through you!!
Better pictures tomorrow- don't forget to enter my Purex giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24