Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Children Who Love Adventure

This is my middle child. Sometimes he is exhausting, sometimes he is trying, sometimes he aggravates me beyond belief. He is always building something, always into something and has the biggest heart of any child I know. I am so thankful for him. I am already trying to plan some things for Spring Break because I know he will not want to just sit around and do nothing. I will say he is my cuddle bug, the one to watch movies with, the one that makes me soup when I am sick, the one that goes the extra mile, so despite the times when I could pull my hair out, he really balances out when he needs to. 
  
When thinking of Him I think of this Bible Verse
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a Spirit of power." 
2 Timothy 1:7

Verses I have to remember when loving my son

Be not quick in your spirit to become angry, for anger lodges in the bosom of fools.

Ecclesiastes 7:9 

And endurance produces character, and character produces hope

Romans 5:4

Know this, my beloved brothers: let every person be quick to hear, slow to speak, slow to anger;  

James 1:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24