Monday, March 21, 2011

Loving Husband

My husband is very thoughtful. Tonight he came home from Big Lots and the Dollar Store with a few items for me. I really wanted some more organizational stuff to help out. First are two more cd/dvd books. I had a few more I couldn't fit into the two he bought be before. Then 2 packages of wooden utensils for the kitchen, and a nice size laundry basket that will fit in the closet in the bathroom for everyone to put their clothes in, we did not have one, and I am hoping this will help everyone from dumping everything on the floor all the time. We shall see.
I also wanted some small trash cans. He got just one to make sure I would like it, not to mention he said it was a little pricey for his taste. This one will go in Jakob's room since he had black for a good share of his accessories. I am hoping it will help with the desk situation we had to clean up today. I love practical gifts and with all the hard work I have been putting in, this was wonderful affirmation of a job well done.

1 comment:

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24