Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shopping Trip

$60 shopping trip. I love these kind!! Saved $90 and got 5 $3 off my next trip coupons back ($15)
Here is what I got
4 Boxes of Chex cereal
4 Capri Suns (we use them for lunches)*
6 Totinos Pizzas
2 Grands Biscuits
6 BC Fruit snack thingys
8 Bottles of Ragu Spag Sauce
10 Packages of Noodles
6 Bottles of Purex
10 Little Debbie Snacks (lunches)
10  packages of Muffin mix
24 Yoplait Yogurt
Free BC Cake Mix (thank you Kroger)
Free Nature Valley Granola Bars (thank you Kroger)
Bottle of Windex*
Gallon of Milk*
Tub of Butter*
Bag of Pepperoni*
* Means I did not have a coupon for it, the Pepperoni was on sale, as was the butter, capri suns and bottle of cleaner. I just can't really beat prices when I can combine Kroger sales and coupons. I am excited that I got $15 back. That means my bill could have been $45 if they would have just given me the money off my total instead. Of course I am sure I will have a week where I can use to have all those $3 coupons.



1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous! I also coupon and watch the sales. I have to, we wouldn't be able to afford groceries without it, just living on my husband's teaching salary. You did a great job. I know I have told you before, but I really enjoy your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24