Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Review of “Bubble & Brown” 9" x 13" Stoneware Lasagna Lover in Blue

Originally submitted at CSN Stores
Excite your dinner guests by bringing this vibrant, fun, contemporary-shaped stoneware baker to the table. Melt cheesy lasagna, crisp a cobbler, serve a tray of tacos or use it as your fruit bowl, it's just that good looking. Whatever you decide, your favorite foods will arrive to the table in ...

I am in Love with this Pan
By Sunshine from Magnolia, Texas on 1/20/2011
5out of 5
I was a little worried about buying this pan but I am so thankful that I did. It is truly wonderful.
I Roasted a Chicken Fryer in it, cooked banana bread cake, enchiladas and some brownies. Each dish came out wonderfully. The brownies were the best I have ever had!
The pan is super easy to clean and cools quickly.
I can't wait to make my first lasagna in it this weekend.
I love the handles, it helps aide you in removing the pan from the oven.
The only thing that was a downfall was finding room on a shelf because it is much bigger than anything else I own.
I highly recommend this pan!
I was given a small credit that went to help purchase this pan.
Best Brownies Ever Thank you Rachel Ray
thumbnail
Tags: Made with Product, Picture of Product, Using Product

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24