Monday, October 18, 2010

Menu Monday

Last night we made up a ham- we had gotten a few last year after the holidays for $2-4 each. SO I decided it was a good time to pull one out and use it all week. For the most part the kids like ham just heated up in a frying pan and served with eggs, pancakes etc. Jakob is the only child who will eat Ham sandwiches. Paul and I love this little fried rice dish I make, so I am hoping to just make due for the most part, once he cuts it all up tonight. There have not been many sales lately food wise so I am scraping for ideas at the moment to try and keep things cheap. A couple weeks ago we stocked up on AA Dozen eggs for 19 cents each. I am thankful now.

Monday- 
Blueberry Waffles Ham

Tuesday- 
kids Tuna Helper/ 
Paul and I Ham fried Rice

Wednesday- 
Eggs, biscuits and ham

Thursday-
Ham, Egg and potato tacos

Friday- 
Pancakes, ham and eggs

Saturday- 
On Your Own-
Mekenzei has a volleyball game- younger two a choir thing

Sunday- 
Spaghetti, Garlic bread and brocolli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24