Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Early Thankful Thursday

So my post is a couple days early. I just feel like my cup has overrun with Blessings so I want to Rejoice now and not wait till Thursday..
Today I went to orientation for subbing. I am very excited to say that is something I can do in the very near future. It will pay $60 a day so that is not too bad. I have been waiting nearly a year to get the opportunity. As much volunteering as I did last year its probably good that it took a while.
I came home very excited because my husband decided I could go back to school. He wants me to find out what I have left, the details on cost, classes- have a plan.. but I can go back. I do have to sale some quilts to pay for it but hey its great news.
I checked ETSY today to find two conversations where potential customers were interested in Tshirt quilts. If all goes well I could have 4-5 Tshirt Quilt orders!
That would be wonderful. Esp since we just got our taxes on the land for nearly $1400, we have none of it! The land still has not sold so it would be great to see some extra money come in before they are due Jan 31st.
So all in all its been a very roller coaster but blessing full day. Nothing of specific answer but I love the idea of opportunity, for with it the Lord can open so many doors.

1 comment:

  1. You really have been blessed. I'm excited about you going back to school. That'll be so much fun (I think.)

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24