Monday, September 27, 2010

Menu Monday

I have not been good about posting my Menu Monday.. So lets see if we can get in the habit again
I found a really pretty autumn leaf menu planner that is very simple from www.thefrugalgirls.com
I find that with coupons and being able to stock pile I might start planning a couple weeks at a time. If I can get a good deal on meat this week.
So what's cookin?

Sunday
Soup and Sandwiches

Monday
Homemade French Bread Pizza,
brocolli,
salad
pineapple upside down cake

Tuesday
Pork Chops-lightly grilled,
mashed potatoes,
butternut squash
corn

Wenesday
Chicken (ours rolled with spinach and mushrooms),
rice,
green beans and brocolli,
crescent rolls
salad

Thursday
Spaghetti (ours with a meat, spinach, mushroom sauce)
salad and some kind of veggie
Texas Toast

Friday
Cheese (ours with spinach) enchiladas,
beans
rice

Saturday
BBQ something- Paul's night to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24