Thursday, September 30, 2010

Thankful Thursday



This week I have much to be thankful for. One a bike that was stolen from us was returned, it was not returned undamaged but I am hopeful that we can fix it. This pleased my son Zekaryah very much as it was a gift from Angel Tree last year to him for Christmas. Second on the same note Zekaryah's grades continue to improve. I was very impressed to see him score an actual 90 on his PREAP Math test, and a 100 on his 5 science project combo. Very good work!
The younger two have joined track practice, that seems to be going well.
I continue to work in Mekenzei's room. I thought I had the floor completely sanded but Paul felt it still needed some more work so...more to be done I guess.
Tshirts arrived so I can start the two new orders I had gotten a couple weeks back. I am excited to see them become quilts. I hope to get them in the mail next week if all goes well.
The most important thing this week is today I go to get fingerprints done in hopes that I can sub teach here in the local district. It was expensive- $51 to be exact. However, I know in time if I can get a couple of jobs it will pay for itself. I am a little worried as to how I will pick up kids by 4 but I know God has a plan for that.
So today I have leaned on some verses..

Psalm 22:19 (New International Version)

19 But you, O LORD, be not far off;
O my Strength, come quickly to help me.

Psalm 70:5 (New International Version)

5 Yet I am poor and needy;
come quickly to me, O God.
You are my help and my deliverer;
O LORD, do not delay.

Psalm 86:5 (New International Version)

5 You are forgiving and good, O Lord,
abounding in love to all who call to you.

Psalm 54:4 (New International Version)

4 Surely God is my help;
the Lord is the one who sustains me.

I hope you have had a very blessed week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24