Monday, March 8, 2010

Menu Monday

I am getting this up late..already Monday night. I went shopping tonight so the younger two ate cereal, Paul and I had eaten lunch late so he skipped dinner. One day down..
I really have no clue what we are eating this week. I need a plan though because it is very busy. I still need a few more things from Walmart but I have little time to shop, so might get real creative. I have no bread for instance and so far every time I make it the kids wont eat it. I need to research and find a WONDERFUL recipe that has no wheat flour in it.

Tuesday
Chicken in crockpot with cream of mushroom soup
Rice
Corn

Wednesday
Tuna Helper for kiddos (minus the tuna for Mekenzei)
Veggies night for Paul and I

Thursday
Cold Cereal- Open house at the school- I wont be here for dinner

Friday
Burgers and hotdogs
Homemade fries

Saturday
Spaghetti and garlic bread

Sunday
Blueberry Waffles and eggs


1 comment:

  1. Wish we lived closer to each other. My husband brings home tons of bread that he gets in trade from the bread guy - chips for bread. Not a bad trade. Anyway, our freezer is always full of it and sometimes we have to give some to the dogs because we don't have room for all of that bread.

    The menu is creative and wonderful, as usual.

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24