Monday, February 8, 2010

Menu Monday


This week we will use a ham for meals starting on Tuesday. I was in Walmart when a lady in front of my friend and I was buying several hams for 47 cents a lb. I then called my husband and asked him to stop by on his way home. He was able to get four of them. That was pretty nice! So I decided with a crazy week I might need something real simple. What is more simple then cooking a ham and having some breakfast food all week. Of course we forgot to thaw it out last night so it does not start until Tuesday.
Monday
French Toast and Bacon

Tuesday
Biscuits, Gravy, Eggs and ham

Wednesday
Ham, Rice and Veggie (fry)
(mix cooked rice, olive oil, ham, cabbage and some onion, mixed veggies, egg in pan)

Thursday
Pancakes, Ham and eggs

Friday
Waffles, blueberry topping, eggs and ham

Saturday
Birthday Party for Noah

Sunday
On Your Own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24