Monday, February 15, 2010

Menu Monday

Wow we do not have a menu this week. Not quite sure what I will do. I could not get anyone to get involved.
My ideas are easy breakfast foods- mainly because we have ham left from last week. It didn't get cooked until Thursday.
So I am thinking:

Monday
Waffles and eggs

Tuesday
Pancakes and hash browns

Wednesday
French Toast and fruit

Thursday
Biscuits and Gravy and eggs

Friday
Egg and potato tacos

Saturday
Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Sunday
On Your Own

1 comment:

  1. Breakfast foods are generally the cheapest to make and the most filling to boot. I'm finding we're doing more and more of those. This spring will be a lean one for us. It really makes menu planning challenging - but no fun.

    I like your ideas - Who would think of potato and egg tacos?

    ReplyDelete

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24