Monday, January 4, 2010

Menu Monday

I sat down last night in front of the fire with the family and we mapped out our dinners for the next month. We tried to keep things very simple. My husband wants to loose some weight so for the next 30 days I need to try really hard to not make any desserts, breads etc that will cause him to stumble. That will be a challenge for sure..
This week we will have side veggies to go a long with the meals, in my freezer I have some broccoli and then I have canned corn and green beans. I also have some yams and potatoes so it should stretch things a bit.

Monday
Homemade Chicken Tacquitos
with hubby's delicious green sauce
younger two will eat Spag O's

Tuesday
Cheese Enchiladas
Beans

Wednesday
OUR 15th Anniversary-
Church tonight for 1st Wed
Crockpot Meal of Pork Roast, Potatoes and Carrots

Thursday
Hamburgers and Chili-Normal Hot dogs

Friday
Canned soups (use of pantry items) and grilled Cheese sandwiches

Saturday
Spaghetti Night after church

Sunday
Our New Breakfast night
Biscuits, deer gravy and eggs
maybe some bacon if I have it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24