Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for so much this week. I feel like we have gotten a lot done, even though there is so much more to do. I think the one thing I am the most thankful for this week is my husband. He has been very supportive with the house, cooking, cleaning and my quilting. He is very understanding that I have some low spots not having a job and being a tad stressed over bills and how we will eat.
He has been open minded about the coupons too. He even went personally to the store to get our free milk from Food Basket right here by us. He did buy a bag of chips, but we needed them. He said he felt weird just going in for the one item and having a coupon for it free. I had to laugh, but I understand completely. He did take the coupon from Purina for Dog Food, and didn't seem bothered at all that I wanted him to use it. It was $2 off, he thought that was a great coupon. Even discovered that the cheese coupon he used yesterday was not a good deal at Food Basket because their cheese costs more than Walmart orginally. Its okay though. I will print another one..
I wanted to share a verse/selection from the bible today too. In case you find yourself a little discouraged but yet ever so thankful to our Heavenly Father.
A psalm. For giving thanks.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD, all the earth.

2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.

3 Know that the LORD is God.
It is he who made us, and we are his ;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.

4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving
and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.

5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24