Monday, April 6, 2009

Menu Monday

This week will be another one that is rushed. I need quick and easy meals.
I have a few requests from kids, since we ate brisket and beans most of last week. My husband took the remaining brisket to work. Thank goodness!
Monday
Spaghetti- Salad and Green Beans- oh and French Bread or I would be shot
Tuesday
Pork Roast cooked in the crockpot-
added to it 2 cans of green enchilada sauce and a can of green chilis-
eat with beans and flour tortillas
Wednesday-
tacquitos made from my green chili Pork, Spanish rice and beans
Thursday
Enchiladas with the Pork- Cheese Enchiladas for the younger two, bean soup and rice
Friday-
Not sure- I serve at church- kids may eat out with dad.
Saturday-
Homemade Pizza
Sunday-
Hmmm that is Easter so some sort of Feast.

“This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers.”- 1 John 3:16

1 comment:

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24