Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Lemonade Award


Today Rita from Following 31 gave me the Lemonade Award for my Fridays Post on "What Am I Learning Friday." I wrote about taking time for one another. I have just started this Blog "Growth in God" and within a week had to put it on hold just a bit because of a death in the family, and then recovering my household from being gone a week. It is amazing what us moms get done and how when we are gone things get all out of sorts. This week I still am trying to recover as my family has been hit with a virus. My oldest is home recovering from a fever of 103.4 from last night, and I have that throat, ear, eye thing going on. So this was a very Blessed Award and I am ever grateful. I appreciate everyone who reads my posts and that it blesses or encourages them in some way.


There are some rules to this award so let me post those...

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show attitude and/or gratitude.

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know they have received this award by commenting on a post.

5. Nominate your favorites and link to this blog.
I must admit that I do not have 10 Blogs to Nominate, but I do have a few.
I hope you will visit these blogger's, it is amazing what we can learn from one another, how we can be encouraged and inspired in fellowship with one another.
As for me personally for Growth In God, I hope to be back up and running soon. It is exhausting being sick while caring for members of my house who are sick, but God has some amazing healing powers- I can't complain as I have an excuse to watch movies with the kids and spend some one on one time with them. Down time is nice.
Sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24