Monday, May 9, 2016

Spring and Snakes

Spring Time brings storms, which sometimes bring down trees. Not sure how this one truly missed our mailbox, but it was nice that it did. They are expensive to replace.
I was looking out at the horse that same morning, the ground was full of water. Here in the corner out the window you can see the copperhead snake.
Here is a close up. The night before I was walking up the dark walkway and stepped into the house from the porch. My husband and son followed me. I totally did not see another copperhead. I had flip flops on, it was good I didn't notice. We had to kill him because of where he was.
This one of course, my husband let go across the street. I don't care for keeping the poisonous ones. 
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24