Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Retirement Quilt for Principal

I absolutely love teachers and principals. I think we are truly blessed to have people who step up to take on these jobs. Helping to raise other parents children is a huge task and so much work.
I am always honored to create quilts for principals that are retiring. I wish there was a way to offer these for free. I think it is a wonderful way for them to have a keep sake of something from their school to cherish with them for the rest of their lives.
I was able to do some extras on this one, like adding a logo from a front of a shirt to this square
Combining the front and back of this shirt into one square. It represented that years shirt better.
Another block with a front logo added to the back of the quilt. I pray that this principal loves the gift from the teachers at WestHoff Elementary. 
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24