Monday, March 7, 2016

Wallhanging and Pillow Cases

This utilized pieces from 11 dresses and then some embroidery panels.
I cut a small block from each dress to create the quilt and then used remaining fabrics for the pillow cases.
Each one is slightly different, this one I used the buttons
Each dress became a keepsake for a family member
I added a little heart from another dress to make this one a little more special
This one had a cute pocket so I used it for the dress by appliqueing it.
I took the bottom ruffle of this dress and created a pocket for it.
This one I utilized the cute ruffle near the bottom of the dress.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24