Friday, January 8, 2016

Finished Quilt and a quilting surprise

I really love this quilt, it turned out great. I was a little nervous having so many different pieces. I will get some photos tomorrow to show off all the pieces that made it a 12 block quilt.
My husband stopped and bought me a new mat and ruler today. I am so thankful. My mat had a crack in the edge and was splitting in a couple places. The ruler I had was missing most of the black markings. I wish I could figure a way to keep them from rubbing off. Of course I make over 50 quilts a year so I could see how its constant use would cause the ink to fade.
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24