Monday, October 27, 2014

Turning 40

In October I turned 40. I was working a temporary job at Williams Elementary as a library aid. It was the best job. I loved it so much
I think what made it so wonderful was my co worker. I am so thankful for the time we had together and the friendship that was built.
She threw me this amazing 40th birthday party. It was pretty awesome
Turning 40 was a pretty big deal. My dad turned 60 the same month. I had hoped to go to California and spend that time with my parents. We had done that when he turned 50. My moms passing has changed so much in our lives.
I love that someone took time out of their schedule to make my day so special
The kids that came into the library really loved the decorations and truly could not believe I am 40 years old. That is pretty awesome too.
I absolutely love this shirt. It will go in a quilt soon.
Most of all I am thankful for family. I feel like I have so much to be grateful for. 
I am also thankful for quilting customers like this one. She sent me flowers for my special day to remind me how much I am loved and that my day was one to celebrate, even if I was a little sad missing my mom
Photobucket
google.com/+JennWellsandSunshineOfAutumnQuilts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24