Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Cleaning My Daughters Room

My daughter and I have a different version of what clean is. She stacks things- I do this also but there comes a point where you just have to get in there and get it cleaned. The trash bag is clothes I had cleaned over the weekend that are all nicely folded but I couldn't begin to know where to put them away for her.
We had the boys bring all the containers to my room that had clothes in them. I sorted them into piles on my quilting tables and then filled her buckets. I would still like her to go through them and decide if things are too big or two small or if she doesn't like them. We were given clothes from several people this year and it has created a tad of chaos, unless she makes some decisions. Its hard in such a small room to really keep everything and she has no closet space since there is a washer and dryer in that portion of her room so it must ALL fit under the bed to some degree.
She still has quite a bit of work to do. I am hoping that I at least gave her a head start and maybe some motivation.
It will be nice when the room is clean because then I can get in there to take measurements for curtains, paint her vanity etc.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24