Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rough Days

It seems like I have rough days pretty frequently lately. Enough so that it makes me evaluate what I am going through. I did take a couple days off subbing this week. I am honest with my husband and he said he hadn't really noticed. I am trying to make sure I don't skip meals. This morning I got up and actually cooked for everyone. I made an effort to wash some clothes, clean the bathroom and shower. I hope to finally finish a quilt I have had in progress for months now, later this afternoon. I wish it would just go away. I don't know why it grabs a hold like this. I know my God is bigger than all this non sense though and am thankful for the knowledge that this too shall pass. Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24