Monday, April 15, 2013

Bean Bags and More Bean Bags

Magnolia, Texas's 20th Annual Depot Day is coming up and I made 25 bean bags for the Carnival Games that my husband and I made. It was quite a bit of work but a lot of fun. First I made the shells- I stitched three sides, filled them with 2 cups of beans and sealed the last edge
I made sure all the edges were sealed then cut the polka dot fabric for the outside fabric. I sewed the first three edges of those, then my daughter helped me stuff them, which was nice because it cut some time down. Then I folded the last edge inside and stitched it closed with a zig zag stitch
I think they came out super cute don't you?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24