Thursday, February 28, 2013

Depot Day

I am very excited to be chairing this years Depot Day in Magnolia. I wanted to make it a little more old fashioned so I am having some wonderful people help me create some old fashioned games. The Depot was the center of this little town many years ago. Without the train line this town may never have become what it has. Therefore some of the games will have a train theme. It will take lots of work to create each of these games, it will also take many volunteers. I wish my mom was here, I know she would have had so many ideas! The 20th Annual Depot Day will be April 20th, 2013 from 10-5 this year. Please pray for it to be a huge success.
 
I have some great ideas on pinterest as well.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24