Thursday, January 10, 2013

Quilted Wallhanging for a Teacher friend

I made this beautiful wallhanging for a teacher friend. She had recently moved back and was hired at a local school after Christmas Break. I lent her some fabric for a bulletin board and then had a crazy idea to make her a wallhanging for her room since they are a college bound campus. I am glad she had something easy because I had lunch with her one afternoon, got the idea, ran got the fabric and then gave it to her completed the next morning. I am grateful she got me a picture because I was in such a rush to get it to her the next morning that I completely forgot. We love her so much. She knows all three of my kiddos and we would consider her family any day.
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pleasant words are as a honeycomb: sweet to the soul and health to the bones. Proverbs 16:24